1. At least once a week, all three (along with Arkillo) will gather to play video games.
2. Razer cannot stand scary stuff, but Aya enjoys horror games/movies, and Walker is the one to break the tension by shouting at the screen.
3. Aya considers Walker’s Guardian Mogo to be hot- Walker banned them from his house for two weeks before giving in and letting them come back. Razer still resents him for that.
4. Razer never brings lunch with him. Aya attempts to cook for him, but more often than not they end up sharing Walker’s lunch, who’s usually so busy during lunch time, he doesn’t get to eat.
5. Razer knows Comic City better then his hometown because he always has to retrieve Aya from her wanderings- Walker is sometimes their guide to the City and will tell them spooky stories about the City.
6. Walker believes Aya when she says she sees a tiger. Razer secretly believes her.
7. Walker loves cheesy old movies that are about love and romance. Aya loves Japanese Horror Movies. Razer loves action and adventure. All three cry over Homestuck.
8. Not a single one of them will ever, ever talk about their real parents unless they absolutely have too.
9. Once a month, Razer is forced into a family dinner, Aya eats and chats with the Guardians, and Walker finds himself completely alone without anyone for company. That day is never a good day.
10. Not a single one of them thought they were ever going to be friends with each other- now they can’t think of anything they’d rather be.